The Josie Baggley Company

Friday 24 April 2009

'Late' ....Steampunk*Pendant ~White Rabbit




UPDATE;28/04 This O*O*A*K is available to buy on my website Go to http://www.thejosiebaggleycompany.com/Good evening fellow bloggers!


Well it's late..23.15 & I thought I'd give you a look at a necklace that I've just completed. The White Rabbit..eternally LAte as I am..always Time flying away leaving me rushing about...old ephemera altered ..looking glass (not plastic!)lace,lovely half broken watch, metal wing & key charm. Nice chunky piece of steampunk!











5 comments:

Lucys Lounge said...

i love this piece & i was lucky enough to see it in real life. it is even nicer. well done. you're a bag of treats.

Cherryblossomgirl said...

I wish I could find stuff like this.... Must go to that flea market and very soon!! Well done with your stuff it's very pretty and eclectic. :D

Maide said...

Thank you Josie for your sweet
comment on my blog. Of course i follow
your blog. Its stunning to see all
your creative work and art. Love it
very much :-))))
Hope we stay in contact :-)

Lovely regards my dear
Maide

Wendy Anderson =i= said...

Oh my goodness!!! I adore this White Rabbit piece! You're very talented and have great vision.
Wendy =i=

Wendy Anderson =i= said...

I love this White Rabbit pendant! You're really talented with great vision.
Wendy =i=